YTEP ACADEMIC COORDINATOR
- Do you want to support theological education across Yorkshire
- Are you highly organised with an eye for detail?
- Are you a self-starter, able to work flexibly and on your own initiative?
- Do you have great people skills with the ability to co-ordinate academic processes which put learners first?
- Are you a team player able to nurture team culture and working practices with colleagues and partners who are working at a distance?
The Yorkshire Theological Education Partnership [YTEP] is a charitable partnership comprised of Church Army, St Hild College, The College of the Resurrection, and the Leeds and York Diocesan Schools of Ministry.
Our purpose is to support the partners in their formation of future generations Christian disciples and leaders – through the effective administration of Common Awards programmes validated by Durham University.
While we are based at the Mirfield Centre on the site of the College of the Resurrection in Mirfield, our partners’ work is regional, national and international.
Reporting to the Chair of the Common Awards Management Committee the post of Academic Co-ordinator is key to the support and coordination that we offer to the teaching and learning of our partners.
The Mirfield Centre of the College of the Resurrection, Mirfield and or Home-Based as agreed.
18.75 hours per week
£17,000 – £19,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
25 days, plus bank holidays pro rata
28th October 2022
To apply for this role, find further info, or download a job pack, please visit the Church Army website.